ANSPOLY DSP-9800 is a highly effective patented shyntetic polymer based sludge dispersant and conditioner for internal boiler water treatment. Especially to inhibit sludge accumulation, maintaining the heating surface clean for maximum boiler efficiency which contributes to saving energy and operation cost. Most effective for dispesion of iron oxide sludges. Optimum internal boiler water treatment aid for system using condensate recovery as make up water. Applicable systems a low to medium operation pressure. Optimal internal boiler treatment for system utilizing softener water as make up.
- Excellent dispersion and deposit inhibition
affects on hardness compounds and especially iron oxide.
- Prevent sludge deposition and accumulation.
- Conditioning and dispersion of existing
- Keep the internal heat transfer surface clean
for maximum boiler efficiency.
- Prevents secondary corrosion caused by iron
- Easy to handle liquid type product.
- ANSPOLY DSP – 9800 should be used together with
boiler compound and oxygen scavenger for internalboiler water treatment
- Feeding : feed continuously and proportionally
into the feed water line or directly into the boiler drum by using a chemical
injection pump. Can be mixed together with boiler compounds, but conduct table
test for mixture ratio determination. Upon dilution needs, should be diluted
with feed water or condensate.
- Dosage : generaly, to maintain more than 100
ppmin boiler water. However will vary depending upon system characteristics,
operation condition and water qualities. High concentration treatment is recommended
for dispersion and removal of existing accumulated sludge.
- Appearance : colorless to yellow liquid
- pH (100%) : 12.5 + 0.5
- Specific Gravity : 1.04 + 0.05
Handling and storage
- For boiler water treatment water treatment use
- Do not take internally
- Avoid direct contact. Do not get in eyes, mouth,
nose, on skin, or on clothing. Wear chemical protectors when handling (example
: gloves, face shield, etc.) In case of direct contact, wash affected area
thoroughly with clean water.
- Store in a cool, dark and dry area. Keep the
package tightly closed when not in use.
- Do not use empty containers for drinking water
Standard Packing Style
NET 25 kgs in jerry cans