Oxycoor NH-4910 is a highly effective hydrazine based oxygen scavenger for use in boiler system. Widely applicable to major boiler system operated at various pressure and condition. uniquely blended with special catalyst, which will acceleate the reduction reaction with dissolved oxygen. Maximum boiler protection can be ensured against corrosion caused by residual dissolved oxygen contained in boiler feed water.
- Accelerated elimination speed of dissolved oxygen from feed water and boiler water, when compared to conventional oxygen scavengers.
- Highly effective to provent corrosion in boiler and feed water lines.
- Maximum protection against pitting corrosion.
- Does not generate or increase dissolved solids concentration within boiler water.
- Effective to prevent corrosion of deaerator, when fed before deaerator.
- Feeding : With or wthout dillution, feed continously and proportionally into the feed water line by using a chemical injection pump. Should be diluted by feed water upon dilution needs.
- Dosage : Will vary depending upon feed water temperatur, system characteristic and target within system
- Appearance : Colorless to yellow liquid
- pH (100%) : 11.5 + 1.0
- Specific Gravity : 1.02 + 0.02 gr/cm3
Handling and Storage
- For boiler water treatment use only.
- Do not take internally or inhale vapor.
- Avoid direct contact. Do not get in eyes, on skin, or on clothing. When handling, wear general chemical protectors (example : rubber gloves, apron, mask, face shield, etc.) In case of direct contact, immediately wash affected area thoroughly with clean tap water. Remove and wash contaminated clothing throughly before reuse.
- Store OXYCOOR NH-4910 in a cool, and dark plece. Keep container tightly closed when not in use
- Do not use empty containers for drinking water supplies.
Standard packing style
Net 25 kg in jerry cans.